Friday, January 8, 2010

Krystal Burger

Not that long ago a friend and I were headed to Fort Worth to a rock concert. (Put up your rock hands, everybody!!)

Picture borrowed from here.

On the way there we decided to grab a quick bite. When we exited Highway 121 we were going to stop at Whataburger… That’s when I got all distracted by Krystal. When Krystal Burger first came to town, it was a big thing. It was almost as amazing as when Krispy Kreme came to town. So of course I couldn’t pass up this golden opportunity to sample this stuff of itty bitty hamburger dreams. Itty bitty hamburgers with itty bitty onions, that is. :)


For $10 we got a bag of burgers, fries, and something called a cornpup. Call me dumb, but I didn’t even realize that a cornpup was a smallish corny dog until I bit into the sucker. Yeah, I’m kind of clueless sometimes. I said clueless, not dumb. ‘Kay??

Anyhow, the burgers were pretty tasty. Just make sure to ask for mayo, mustard, and ketchup if you use them because these baby burgers come dry! And if you don’t really do onion, make sure to tell them so you won’t get yours with itty bitty messy-to-remove pieces. Krystal burgers are not a good thing if you’re going to the bar afterward. Just trust me on this. Lol!

I wish I could tell you what Krystal is like inside, but we kind of went through the drivethru and ate in the parking lot. If there are any law enforcement officers reading this… NO, that was not us eating Krystal burgers and drinking Coors Light out in the parking lot. Neither my friends nor I would do anything so high school and I would never drink while sitting in a car. I know that maybe the female looked like me, but that was totally not me. Really.


Please don't knock the picture. It was kind of dark when we took it! :)


Place? Krystal Burger

Location? 951 North Beach Street Fort Worth, TX 76111-6023 (Exit Beach street off of Airport Freeway. Krystal is on the north side of the freeway.)

Number to call when you get lost? (817) 834-0034

Cost? Extremely reasonable, this is a fast food joint. They even have breakfast specials!



Kid-friendly? How could it not be?

Date-friendly? Perfectly fine for established couples who are no longer trying to impress each other. lol.

Place to meet those of the opposite sex? Um, no.

Place to go with friends? Yes.

Bathroom cleanliness? Not sure. We didn't go inside.

Good service? Pretty polite.

Would I do it again? Yeah, why not? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment